In Memoriam

Overdose Awareness
Overdose Awareness

On June 20th 2018 my son Caine Albrecht died of any overdose. His drug was laced with Fentanyl, toxicology came back showing 7 x over what the recommended use would be. His drug of choice was heroin, there was no heroin in his system. The drug dealer called 911 and he...

Peace
Peace

My husband and I created this teepee in the woods so we would have a place to go to spend time with Caine, to grieve, and to meditate. We planted a tree in his honor and you will find us there in all seasons, at random times, but this place is also for all of the...

Get in Touch. Get Involved.

We would love to stay in touch with you!

Also, if there’s something you are looking for that you couldn’t find here please let us know.

contact@cainegelconnection.org

1 + 11 =